3

 

 

 

 

 

CCFPD Events 2016

Dinner, Dance, & Cash Drawing Jan 30

Annual Golf Scramble Aug 9

MDA Boot Drive Aug 29

Fire Prevention Week Oct 6-10

 

 

 

Guest Book

 

 

 

Content, Images, Design Copyright © Clin-Clair Fire Company 2007

 

Apparatus Timeline

1954: Orginal Pump and Wagon was purchased form Lang and Manning in St. Louis, MO

pump


1958: 1949 Ford Engine (No Picture Available) was passed down from New Baden Fire Department when they received a new 1958 Chevrolet Engine 


1964: Brand new 1964 Ford Engine was purchased and housed at the Albers Firehouse

1964


1973: 1973 International Engine was purchased and housed at the New Baden Firehouse

1973


1973: 1958 Chevrolet Engine was passed down from New Baden Fire Department and became part of the Albers Fire Department

1958


1949 Ford Engine was sold (date unrecorded)


1985: New Fire Station at 406 West St. Rt. 161 was built


1990: 1976 GMC van was purchased by the Albers Fire Department members from ... and converted into a rescue van

box


1992: 1975 Freightliner was purchased by the Albers Fire Department members from AJ Beckmann Trucking out of Bartelso and converted into a tanker.

1975


1994: 1979 International Engine was purchased from Hollywood Heights Fire Department 

8312


1997: 1997 Brush Unit was purchased from Banner Fire Equipment (Still in use today)

8318


 
1997: 1958 Chevrolet was taken out out service once the 1997 Brush Unit arrived and was eventually sold to Robert (Butter) Kloeckner
 

1998: 1998 Freightliner Engine was purchased from Banner Fire Equipment (Still in use today)

8311


1998: 1964 Ford Engine was sold once the 1998 Freightliner arrived


2000: 1970 GMC van was sold to John Becker (Granite City) 


2001: 2001 Freightliner Tanker was purchased from Luverne Fire Apparatus (Still in use today)

8317


2001: 1975 Freightliner tanker was sold to Santa Fe Fire Protection District (Bartelso)


2006: 1973 International Engine was returned to Albers Fire Station due to the formation of MABAS


2007: 1979 International Engine was sold to William Varney of Bangor, Maine  


2007: 1973 International Engine was sold to Gary Cahill of Elyria, Ohio


2010: 2009 Engine was purchased from American LaFrance

1

 

s